- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
When you make a purchase, or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
This data includes:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or other payment method.
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
When you visit a website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies, however you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
- To deliver your product or service.
- To fulfill orders including electronic and non-electronic shipment
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
- Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf.